Blueberries 'n' Cream Cake
- 10 vanilla cream-filled snack cakes (Twinkies)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- Slice cakes in half lengthwise; place in a single layer in a 9- x 13-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric beater until smooth, about 1 minute. Fold in 1 container of whipped topping; spread mixture over cakes. Spoon pie filling over cream cheese mixture. Spread with remaining container of whipped topping. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
This was OK...but not my thing. Recipe from Mr. Food.