Monday, March 30, 2009

Beginning

I've been told by friends and family over the years that I should start writing my kitchen experiments with food down....so, I've decided to do that. Here. It sounds like a good idea at the moment, though I can promise you I will not be consistent with this. Also, please be aware that you will never find any fancy, gourmet recipes on this blog. I like fast, simple and easy!Occasionally I might get overly zealous and try something that's labor intensive but that will be rare. I'm basically a lazy cook. These recipes are all my own creations...I can't seem to follow a written recipe without changing everything about it. I'll try my best to always tell you where I got the original inspiration from, in case you'd like to try whatever that would have been. So, I'm going to jump right in and list what I made for dinner tonight....in the very next post! Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment