Saturday, September 5, 2015

Spicy Ramen Noodles

Spicy Ramen Noodles

2 Tablespoons Simply Asia's Spicy Szechwan Five Spice Seasoning
2 Tablespoons Lite Soy Sauce
2 teaspoons Rice Vinegar
1 teaspoon honey
2 teaspoons Toasted Sesame Oil
2 servings Ramen Noodles
Chopped Scallions to garnish, if desired

Cook the Ramen Noodles according to the package directions and drain.  I did not use the seasoning the packets that came with the noodles, due to high sodium concerns.

While the noodles are cooking, stir the remaining ingredients together.  Pour over the cooked, drained Ramen and toss to coat.  Serve, garnished with scallions if desired.

This was pretty good.  I liked the spiciness, but I think I'd reduce the vinegar to 1 teaspoon and increase the honey to 2 teaspoons.  John liked it a lot but said I needed to reduce the spiciness a bit next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment