Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hidden Valley Broiled Fish

Hidden Valley Broiled Fish

1 packet (1-oz) Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing mix
1/3 cup lemon juice
3 tbsp olive oil
1/3 cup white wine
2 lbs mild white fish fillets (I used Pacific Cod)

In a small dish, combine the dressing mix with the lemon juice, oil and wine and whisk until smooth. Place the fish in a large plastic zip-loc bag and pour the dressing mix over it. Seal and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.

Preheat the broiler. Cook the fish for 5 minutes on each side or until it flakes easily with the side of a fork. Serve immediately.

I don't like fish...but this was good. I ate one whole piece! I would make this again and I will definitely use this type fish again because it was so mild tasting and didn't smell horribly fishy. John was very happy with it cause he LOVES fish and he said this was excellent! Recipe from HiddenValley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment