Monday, September 7, 2009

Burgers!

John and I went to Whole Foods this morning - I LOVE that store! The produce is always gorgeous, the meats make me drool and by the time I get to the cheese shop I'm positively giddy! We only went there to buy some tomatoes but we ended up with 5 bags of stuff we really didn't need, but we had a great time choosing things.

So, anyways, after scoping out the store, we decided to buy some hamburgers to grill for dinner tonight. They had a great selection of already pattied out burgers which is something I would never buy in a regular grocery store, but Whole Food's meat is just awesome! John chose 2 Cowboy Burgers (beef with bacon, jalapeno, cheddar and jack) and I picked a Gorgonzola Burger (beef with crumbled gorgonzola and bacon). We also bought a jar of Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise and some gorgeous Heirloom tomatoes that we had with the Hamburgers.....and dinner was FANtastic!

The Gorgonzola Burger was delicious, but John's Cowboy Burger was the best of the two. He graciously offered me a taste. I'll definitely buy these again!

No comments:

Post a Comment